My Classmate, Ammara ❤


One of my classmates is Ammara Khaulani Laudzina Iskandar. My friends and I usually call her Mara. She has two siblings, and she is oldest. She was born on the 8th of October 2001. She lives in Gentan, Baki, Sukoharjo.

I first met her in this college, Universitas Sebelas Maret.We talked to each other at PKKMB. We’ve been friends ever since. Mara is quite good looking. She is very beautiful and she uses a veil. She is not very tall and little plumb. Mara is very outgoing. She often greeted and invited to chat. She is always friendly and she has a fantastic sense of humour and she always makes me laugh.

Her hobies are writing, reading books, listening to music and watching movies. Her favourite movie is ”Kiss That Kills”. In the future mara wants to be a professional writer. We both like skincare and makeup.  Mara likes to review makeup and skincare. I like to use makeup and skincare.

if you want to know about make up and skincare reviews.  you can go to Mara's blog

https://jeandoebeauty.blogspot.com/?m=1 )
or can ask on Mara's ig acc
https://www.instagram.com/mara_mara484/?igshid=dynrk6bmik3 )

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Unforgettable Trip With Family

My Asus A45V